Corydalis Granules Powder from NutriCargo
- Corydalis granules and powder may contain a compound, dehydrocorybulbine (DHCB), is thought to be responsible for the herb’s pain-relieving effects
- Early evidence suggests certain compounds found in corydalis may help abnormal heart rhythms. More studies are needed to confirm these findings.
- Corydalis granules and powder may be helpful in the treatment of infections caused by the parasite Echinococcus granulosus caused by the Hydatid worm. More studies are needed in this area.
- Corydalis granules powder is available to NutriCargo. Shop safe at NutriCargo.com. NutriCargo has an A- rating from the Better Business Bureau and a 4.8-out-of-5 star rating on Amazon.com!
- Have confidence in NutriCargo quality. Our ingredients are tested by independent, third-party laboratories.
What is Corydalis?
Corydalis (Greek korydalís “crested lark”) is a genus of about 470 species of annual and perennial herbaceous plants in the Papaveraceae family, native to the temperate Northern Hemisphere and the high mountains of tropical eastern Africa. They are most diverse in China and the Himalayas, with at least 357 species in China.
Corydalis species are used as food plants by the larvae of some Lepidoptera species (butterflies), especially of the genus Mnemosyne.
Corydalis cava and some other tuberous species contain the alkaloid bulbocapnine, which is occasionally used in medicine. (source Wikipedia)
Shop Corydalis Now!